Mar 31, 2012

9monsters on Masaki Koh's Twitter


Masaki Koh is the face of 9monsters.He is, of course, a user of 9monsters.
Why don't you join us in 9monsters and check out Koh, right now?








             I was forced to  be checked now.My headache keeps
                moving quickly from one part to another. 
                  Yesterday, it was on the left side of my head. And it
                  moved to the back of my head this morning.But now
                  it is my top of the head. I feel like....boo-hoo.
                  Sigh....I give up going to the gym.The doctor said it 
                  was probably because of heatstroke or stress.I shouldn't 
                  be so delicate.Anyways, in the mean time, I’m going to 
                  play  9monsters while waiting! 
                                                                         - Aug 24, 2011  18:03-




             Boys in Kagoshima were pretty. It keeps my present 
                  location of 9monsters still in Kagoshima for a slight 
                  ulterior motive. 
                  I've arrived at Nakanosakaue in Tokyo just now.
                                                                              - Mar 18, 2012  18:48-

                  *The reason he had gone to Kagoshima is this




              An event and news.
                 @Shuji_SK had @nwt_g do“breeding”in 9monsters and 
                 Nawoto did within one minute.
                                                                        - Mar 19, 2012  23:26-

                   *Conversation with his friends.



Comments : By Masaki Koh's Twitter 


Related article : 9monsters


No comments:

Post a Comment