May 15, 2012

Embarrassing Photo


              There is a photo, taken of me while I was sleeping several 
              days ago, which has the following problems:
              1. my eyes are open; 
              2. both of my hands are thrust into my pants; and
              3. I’m sleeping in an awkward pose. 
              I will consult with Games about whether to publish the photo. lol
                                                                                         - May 15, 2012  15:35 -




              The photo which was published practically forced by Games,
              shows me: 
              1. with my eyes open; 
              2. with both of my hands are thrust into my pants; and
              3. sleeping in an awkward pose. 
              How embarrassing!
                                                                                         - May 15, 2012  16:58 -

Comments : By Masaki Koh's Twitter 



              The photo is this!!
                                                                                         - May 15, 2012  16:33 -

Pictures and comments : By GAMES's Twitter 



Related work : KOHSO 2

Related articles : One day of GAMES 3, Shooting in the Tropical Paradise 
                          One day of GAMES 4 and One day of GAMES 5


No comments:

Post a Comment