Apr 23, 2012

In TAIWAN - Taiwan Red Ribbon Foundation Events -



              I am in Taipei,Taiwan now.*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。.:*・゜゚・*
              It's raining. I have interviews and radio recording,tonight. 
              Actually,I wonder if my vulgar talk can be translated exactly. 
              The other day, my interpreter gave a wry smile to me in 
              Chengdu.LOL
                                                                                      - Apr 20, 2012  19:13 -





              I have joined the Taiwan Red Ribbon Foundation event now. 
              This is the first time I co-star with a brother KONG at Club 
              JUMP tonight. 
                                                                                    - Apr 21, 2012  21:51 -





              It was really great because many people came by the Taiwan
              Red Ribbon Foundation related event held at Club Jump.
              Since I was so happy that was like this in the waiting room
              ♪( ´▽`).I am moving to Hsinchu from Taipei, right now.
              I have to say this is very harsh.
                                                                                    - Apr 22, 2012  10:26 -


Pictures and comments : By Masaki Koh's Twitter 





No comments:

Post a Comment