Nov 24, 2011

Koh escaped from reality



              I'm SM shooting again today. SM  shooting is hard work.(´Д` ;) 
              I do my best.
                                                                                          - Nov 24, 2011  21:09 -








              Shooting has been finished at last.(´Д` ;) It was so long.... 
              I mean, I'm always doing the same tweets every time, I have 
              not done anything yet to prepare for my trip to South Korea 
              from tomorrow.
              So I escape from reality. Good-bye for now. Vanished!
                                                                                          - Nov 24, 2011  22:53 -



Photos and comments : By Masaki Koh's Twitter & Weibo



The video taken at this time is MUSCLE ANAL SPERM SUIT.
Related articles : THE POWER OF G,  Koh enjoying Seoul



No comments:

Post a Comment