May 27, 2011

In OKINAWA


Masaki Koh went to Okinawa for a video shoot.
These are the private photos at that time.



          Because my mind is of an old man,I got up early this morning.(´Д` )
             I'll do my best to shoot also today.
             I'm happy to become a fine weather.(=´∀`)(´∀`=)
                                                                                       - May 25, 2011  9:30 -



With Tohma & Director





           @tooooohma, @CIMA_ALEX and I have a terrible sunburn,
              so three of us have come back to the hotel to cool down
              without going out for drinks.
              Whenever something touches me, it is sore.
              I put an aloe on my body and tomato pack on my face.
              I will go out for a drink next time.
                                                                                   - May 27, 2011  0:18 -


Pictures : By OSUINRA & Masaki Koh's Twitter 
And comments : By Masaki Koh's Twitter 


And a few days later...   Today's clothes (w/ a problem)

Click here for video taken at this time.



No comments:

Post a Comment