Apr 18, 2011

In BANGKOK - SONG KRAN 5 -


Masaki Koh have visited to Bangkok to perform in SONG KRAN 5.
These are the private photos at that time.









          I'll be a Gogo dancer at the main party tonight, so I am going to
              relax floating in the hotel's pool. DJ Tome @Tomo_soulover &
              Sky @skyxiao60.
                                                                                           - Apr 16, 2011  16:18 -
   





          Thick! !
              It's hard to put and hold this in my mouth. I put two sticks
              of them into my mouth at once⊃(※´Д`※)⊂.
                                                                                           - Apr 16, 2011  20:21 -



Pictures and comments : By Masaki Koh's Twitter 


Related article : gCircuit SONG KRAN 5



No comments:

Post a Comment