Feb 17, 2011

Shooting at the hot spring

           

              The shooting at the hot spring is going on. Do I come here for 
              privately or business??? My dick is warm.
                                                                                       - Feb 16, 2011  15:02 -






              I finished first shooting and then dinner time! Delicious! !
              Second shooting is starting after the dinner. I do my best!
                                                                                        - Feb 16, 2011  19:32 -





              It all finished. We are enjoying open air bath together. 
              I am returning to Tokyo now.
                                                                                        - Feb 17, 2011  12:22 -


Pictures and comments : By Masaki Koh's Twitter


 The video taken at this time is IROOTOKO JYUNREN ONSEN.


No comments:

Post a Comment